Wednesday 20 January 2010

Bristol

Hello teen lovers, so whilst still being in boy rehab and also basically being bored out of my wits (my TV has stopped working you know) I made the decision to take a long walk. And man a long walk it was. Three hours of leisurely strolling around Bristol’s top attractions (errrrr right) and seeing loads of joggers (what’s with joggers in this city??). Anyway, I enjoyed my epic walk and discovered that if you have too much unnecessary brain dump bothering you, a long walk will surely sort you out and make you forget about it in a matter of seconds, or at least after mile 5. Trust me. Also discovered that Bristol is just as picturesque and polished as it always looks on postcards. Maybe a bit too Pleasantville for me though. That remains to be seen. For your enjoyment, I took some pictures on my walk and please now find a selection of Bristol’s finest ‘sights’.

A pretty mural:
brizzle 1

A pretty house:
brizzle 2

A pretty tower/fountain type thing:
brizzle 6

Pretty patriotic sentiment:
brizzle 5br

Pretty view from pretty suspension bridge:
brizzle 7

Two pretty sunken in gravestones on a pretty meadow:
brizzle 3

Pretty wall:
brizzle 8

Pretty street with pretty houses:
brizzle 4

Pretty shop with pretty pink elephant sign:
brizzle 0

Laters lovers x

No comments:

Post a Comment