The other day I had a revelation. Every now and then this happens, as avid readers will know.
After another big ugly cry on public transport about a guy, I realised that I am a moron.
I calculated that I have spent 1/100th of my life being upset about a guy, who most probably isn’t upset about me. 1/100th!!! Now let THAT sink in. And then I thought – this has to stop. Life is too precious. Life is too beautiful. And also I am scared to calculate the OVERALL number of time I have wasted being upset about guys…
So I made a mental list of things to do instead of wasting time on a time-wasting guy.
Y’all get me!
1. Read a good book.
2. Call your friends.
3. Buy / make presents for people that care about you.
4. Do voluntary work.
5. Dance as if no one is watching.
6. Talk to strangers.
7. Go eat ice-cream.
8. Do your nails in all colours of the rainbow.
9. Practise self-love rituals. Whatever turns you on right :)
10. Work on your issues. Together. Alone. It don’t matter.
11. Go walk somewhere. Anywhere.
12. Make a happy playlist.
14. Work the fuck out.