Wednesday 22 December 2010

From A Girl's Perspective - Part 3.


Maaaaan, there are a few things that become blatantly obvious in this girls’ series. Girls have no clue when guys fancy them and they don’t care about how much money is spent on a date only that some thought is spent on it. Girls also hate it when guys don’t text back.

What’s the first thing that attracts you to a guy?

A sense of humor and a nice smile.

How do you know someone fancies you?

I usually have no clue unless I am blatantly told. I'm pretty oblivious.

When do you feel most like yourself?

When I'm hanging out with my closest friends and family.

What life advice would you give to your 16-year-old self?

I'd tell her to not worry & stress out so much - everything works out, just enjoy it!

What’s the main difference between boys and girls?

I think girls tend to act on emotions and guys are usually more reserved and logical. But at the heart of it, there isn't THAT much of a difference between boys and girls.

What makes you fall for a guy?

Someone who can make me laugh and has similar interests. I like guys that are outgoing, laid-back and adventurous. And I love it when guys remember stupid things you've mentioned.

Do you believe in ‘moments’?

Yes.

What things put you off a guy most? What’s a deal-breaker?

Someone who smokes or does drugs. Also, I don't like guys who aren't into sports or are really arrogant.

If you could go out with any guy who would it be?

Ashton Kutcher or Carlos Bocanegra.

Three-day-text rule. Yes or no?

No, it's bullshit. If a guy likes a girl, he should text her and let her know.

What makes the perfect date?

It doesn't matter what you do as long as you can talk and have a good time. I don't think the perfect date has anything to do with how much money you spend, but rather how much thought the guy (or you) have put into it.

Beauty or Brains?

Both.

Style or Substance?

Substance. I don't like vain guys who worry about whether they're wearing the right pair of jeans.

Blonde or Brunette?

Both, but blondes are my weakness.

Husband or Hottie?

A husband who is also a hottie!

No comments:

Post a Comment