Tuesday 29 June 2010

6 songs, 6 videos

Morning guys, it’s music day! Boom. I’d like to share some stuff that I really love at the moment.


Perfume Genius


Just bloody magic this is. It’s all hushed melodies and hurt lyrics and it’s really beautiful. I just wanna take care of that guy and feed him some pie. Fuck me that rhymes as well.




Zola Jesus


In the words of one very wise music writer: “Zola Jesus, I don’t know why anyone else is bothering.” And that says it all pretty much. Just makes me go all tingly.



Jason DeRulo


I'm sorry but I just love it.


War Paint

Amazing melodies, amazing dynamics, amazing style, pretty close to the perfect song.




Kele


Buff and dancilicious!





Yelawolf


What can I say? I am obsessed with Yelawolf and this is the shit.




No comments:

Post a Comment