Tuesday 21 December 2010

From A Girl's Perspective - Part 2.


So this is what another girl thinks….

What’s the first thing that attracts you to a guy?

Well I guess initially it is looks, there has to be some attraction there, but ultimately it is personality, they have to make me laugh and I like a bit of banter.

How do you know someone fancies you?

I DON’T! It’s so hard to know and I always get it wrong, if I think someone likes me turns out they don’t!

When do you feel most like yourself?

When I'm around my friends and family.

What life advice would you give to your 16-year-old self?

Life gets a lot better! So enjoy being young and having no responsibilities and don’t get so stressed and worked up about things and people who aren’t worth your time.

What’s the main difference between boys and girls?

That is the million pound question!!

What makes you fall for a guy?

Good dress sense, personality, sense of humour, a little bit of arrogance and intelligence.

Do you believe in ‘moments’?

No

What things put you off a guy most? What’s a deal-breaker?

Their clothes (materialistic, I know!)

If you could go out with any guy who would it be?

Mark Ronson

Three-day-text rule. Yes or no?

NO!!

What makes the perfect date?

I don’t think there is a perfect date. It doesn’t matter where you are, how much money is spent. I think it is who you are with that makes it a great date.

Beauty or Brains?

Both

Style or Substance?

Has to be both

Blonde or Brunette?

Brunette

Husband or Hottie?

Hottie for right now but definitely husband in the future!

1 comment:

  1. my photo!, i'm suing you for copywrite infringement bitch! will i see u before u go to Berlin?

    ReplyDelete