Friday 3 December 2010

My Albums of 2010


Hello lovers, my albums of 2010 in a few words.

Zola Jesus – Stridulum II

Read this, that’s all.

Perfume Genius – Learning

Makes me wanna give him a big hug. Sadness and loneliness translate very well to his heartbreakingly fragile tunes.

Yeasayer – ODD BLOOD

Makes me wanna embrace the whole world. Makes me happy. Makes me wanna dance. Makes me wanna talk to people about it. Makes for a perfect record.

Kele – The Boxer

TUNAGE. That’s all.

Salem – King Night

Beautiful coffin music. The dichotomy of light and dark makes this intense and powerful, disturbing and beautiful.

These New Puritans – HIDDEN

A masterpiece. One of its kind. Stunning.

The Wanted – The Wanted

Pop at its best.

Johnny Flynn – Been Listening

Pure. Witty. Poetic. Breath-taking. Full of life. It doesn’t get any better than that.

Sleigh Bells – Treats

Great Noise.

Male Bonding – Nothing Hurts

Everyone needs a bit of male bonding every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment