Friday 18 December 2009

wishing well

Hello lovers, how you doin'?

It occurred to me that I have dwelt way too much on the negative in my last two post and now I would like to rectify that by posting something positive...and what could be more positive that engaging in nihilstic consumer culture, eh? Righty, yes here is my Christmas wishlist and if you really love me (and I know that you do) you will get at least one of the following items for me...

Thanks a lot:)

I would love to have this in order to be able to ride to work and to NOT wait for the bus at least 25 minutes each and every day:

Photobucket

Then I would also like this if I ever have to walk to work (a looong way):

Photobucket

Or this for being chauffeured to work by my new super rich husband's driver:

Photobucket

Then I could also deal with some of that and that for parteeeee:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Or with some of that for quiet nights in (You gotta love the Whitney):

Photobucket

Furthermore, I would also like a piece of that:

Photobucket


Laters, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment