Friday 16 July 2010

Fashion Fix #19

Morning lovers, it's fashion fix time! Wooohooo don't you just love it!?! Anyway I need to add something that I forget to mention as something I love in yesterday's post about Pavement.

Their break-up statement ought to go down in history as one of the best ones ever! A spokesperson for Domino records said: "Pavement are retiring for the foreseeable future to: 1. Start families 2. Sail around the world 3. Get into the computer industry 4. Dance 5. Get some attention."

Fuck yes, but back to my fashion fix. It's all about jewellery today. I'm not a big jewellery person myself, but the stuff that Zoe & Morgan are doing is just so heart-breakingly beautiful that I had to share it with you. Enjoy, but don't overspend!













No comments:

Post a Comment