Sunday 18 April 2010

Vomcano




Hello lovers, I am in a terribly bad mood, all to do with volcanoes and busses and boys (stuff I usually love) and that got me thinking it’s time for another quick list of ranting glory. Boom.

In a fight between
Facehunter and the Sartorialist, Facehunter is kicking the Sartorialists’s arse. Hard.

However, lovely Tavi still has the best fashion blog.

What goes around comes around. Be warned.

Having expectations is a sure-fire way to get disappointed.

If he says you aren’t girlfriend material, then surely you aren’t girlfriend material FOR HIM. Whatever. Someone else will be grateful for that decision.

Friends / Lovers / Soul-mates / Gurus / Inspirational People don’t just materialise out of the floor, you actually have to work for them. So get off that damn couch now, please.

Don’t believe the hype.

Never send angry emails. Always check them with your girlfriends first. Trust me, been there, done that.

The most entertaining book one could ever read certainly is Klaus Kinski’s biography, just classic.

Okay lovers tomorrow I will get over myself and I will be happy, I recommend you do the same.

Loving you from the bottom of my heart even though
I feel like this right now.

Linda X

No comments:

Post a Comment