Thursday 16 June 2011

Questionnaire with myself


It was my birthday yesterday so I thought it’s time for a blatantly self-indulged post. Yes nothing new there then. However, I also keep hearing from people that they wait for new posts from the Book of Linda every day (EVERY DAY!!!?!) - superfan style and very flattering, so I thought it’s time to share a little bit about myself. If you haven’t realised it yet, I’m a sharer. So here it goes. Questionnaire with myself.

My favourite parts of London (from favourite to least favourite) are: South, North, West, East

My favourite colour is red.

My least favourite colour is beige. I strongly dislike everything beige – bland fest. I strongly dislike people with beige personalities, too.

I try not to hate. I prefer to strongly dislike these days.

I think I’m a typical Gemini, ups and downs all over the place, but at least it keeps things interesting.

The most important trait in a person for me is loyalty. The second most important is honesty.

I don’t like bullshit people. Tell me what you really mean or don’t talk to me at all.

I get obsessed with things easily.  Currently I’m obsessed with Jason DeRulo, Cute Boys with Cats, Frank Ocean’s ‘Swim Good’, Lonsdale Boys Club, Dip Dye and Norwegians in general.

I lose interest easily.

My all time favourite bands are The Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster, The Cooper Temple Clause, Patrick Wolf, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Yeasayer, Johnny Flynn, Ryan Adams and The Maccabees.

My all time least favourite bands are Coldplay (vomcano), Led Zeppelin (bore off with your guitar wanking) and Blood Red Shoes (vile).

When I grow up I wanna become a mixture if Kelly Cutrone’s fierceness, Whitney Port’s compassion and composure and Natalie Portman’s general amazingness.

I think I’d choose dots over stripes most days.

I really wanna live in New York at some point.

I like the cold more than the heat. But I like warm people way more than cold ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment