Monday 6 February 2012

He broke my heart in January…

Okay I have been listening to too much Drake. The angry songs. Cringe. There are a few things that need to be addressed. I had hope, then I lost hope, then I thought fuck it, life’s too short. Or as Drake would say YOLO.


So first, thanks KJ for screwing up my January. It all started so beautifully, until that certain Friday 13th. Not nice my friend, not nice. And don’t call twice and text to then make the same mistake again.

Second, due to stunning Scandinavians screwing with my brains, I started this social experiment to go on dates with anyone. Really anyone. Even fat and ugly guys who like Coldplay. Okay maybe not guys who like Coldplay. That’s just one step too far.


Anyway, February is looking good so far. I proceeded to ask out anyone, and people are fine with that. It’s strange. The more you expect rejection, the less you get it. However, there are a few things I have learnt in the process.

Boys are flaky, so you have to be persistent, but not suffocating.

When boys do that ‘secret boy eye talk’ with each other it either means, he just wants you for one night or he thinks you're future wifey material. I have to work on distinguishing the two.

That ‘secret boy eye talk’ is really obvious by the way! Just saying. And one night is simply not good enough. Just saying part two.

There’s a fine line between flirty and fanatic. Wander on the less intense side.

Once you’re on a roll, you might as well ask guys out for your friends. Sharing is caring!

However, if it gets really bad, click here.


Love you and if you want to volunteer for a February date, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment