Monday 22 November 2010

It's the small things....


Hello beloved readers, the other day I thought about boys. AGAIN. And I thought about what I like about them. Because sometimes I forget. I came to the conclusion that it’s the little things that count. And here’s a list with the biggest of the small things that make me fall for a guy.

When he wears a little plastic watch instead of a flashy Rolex.

When he waits at red traffic lights whilst everyone is just walking on regardless.

When he looks lost whilst waiting at the red traffic light.

When he’s so into his books at the library, he doesn’t notice anything around him.

When he blushes when you talk to him.

When he quotes poetry, and quotes it well and not in a sleazy way and not as a means to an end.

When he doesn’t mind admitting that he doesn’t have a clue how girls tick.

When he doesn’t notice that his shirt is buttoned up the wrong way and that half his belly is showing.

When he is really proud of his new shiny white trainers. And when he is really upset when they get muddy.

When he is showing up five minutes early rather than five minutes late.

No comments:

Post a Comment