Tuesday 20 March 2012

I think it's finally happened.

Hello blog lovers, sorry for my long radio silence. I think it's finally happened. I've got nothing left to say about boys. I know, I can't quite believe it myself. Shocker. But basically I'm a bit bored of interpreting people (boys), trying to understand people (boys) and work out what they want. It's futile. Soz.


So instead I thought what else could I talk about? I have pretty much exhausted music and fashion. Plus I'm listening to a weird mix of angry riot grrrl pop and Usher’s ‘Climax’ exclusively at the moment, so that would probably turn off even my most hardcore readers.


But (!!!!!) I can talk about other things I like. There are a few.

I really like when you tell someone all your crazy, self-indulged thoughts in a moment of weakness and they say they've had all those thoughts before too.

I like when you think you have someone completely figured out and then they surprise you.

I like people who say they will do something and then actually do it, no pussyfooting around.

I like when you know you've made the right choice even if getting there was painful.

I like it when your face is telling me exactly what you’re thinking.

I like it when you can just sit in silence with someone and feel comfortable.

I really like this and this


Laters, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment