Tuesday 19 October 2010

Update & Crush of the week & Fashion Fix



Guys! I know, I know I haven't been around for absolute ages and I apologise dearly for it. Shit was happening, but now I am back. Fo realz. I have neglected fashion fix posts and I have neglected crush of the week updates, so today I present to you a delightful double whammy of both. Wahey.

As I was looking at my own Blogspot statistics today, which I tend to do at least 5 million times a day, it occurred to me that people need to be continuously entertained. One poor soul actually googled "Linda's Fashion Fix". Whoever you are, I love you with all my heart! And I appreciate that you missed me. And I really hope you mean me!

So let's get this show on the road then.

Fashion Fix is all about minimalism today. I'm sick of all this over-the-top dressing up and wearing massive bows in your hair and glitter make up (who?) and hareem pants and fake fur. Nude colours or simple black and white combos always look super ace. Check it. Hugo does it, Missioni does it, Marni does it, who are we not to do it?




And finally my crush of the week is the crazers amazers band Salem, because their tunes, their videos, their artwork, their looks and their attitude are all brilliant. Boom.

No comments:

Post a Comment