Wednesday 22 June 2016

Throw kindness like confetti!




Today I had a great conversation with friends about people treating people. 

In life we pass by so many people that just make us wonder what’s going on. In their life. In their soul. In their head.

I have always lived by the maxim that how you treat people is a direct reflection of how you feel about yourself. So I am trying to be nice and giving and understanding and open. I am not saying I am always succeeding, but I am more often than not… 

However, what I find most fascinating is that not everybody seems to understand that you get what you give. 

In Linda-land there are some really simple rules for karma points and positive vibes. Hold tight. 


 Sometimes it isn’t about what you ask but about how you ask for it. You get more flies with honey than with vinegar.

An honest smile and a friendly handshake is the best business card.

How you treat people is everything. No matter how educated, talented, rich or cool you believe you are, how you treat people ultimately tells all. Integrity is everything. 

If you see something beautiful in someone, speak it. Give praise freely and sincerely. 

Before you speak, let your words pass through three gates: Is it true? Is it necessary? Is it kind?

Give without expectation. 

Good people bring out the good in people. 

How people treat you is their karma. How you react is yours.

Now go out into the world and be nice. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment