Wednesday 21 November 2012

The Best Albums of 2012


It’s this time again. Albums of the year. Don’t have my usual ten albums this year like I used to in 2011 and 2010, but hey so what? The ones I’ve got are good ones though. In no particular order.




Great band, fearless musicians and tremendously innovative. Haters gonna hate, but I love it.




Some true gems on this. Talking predominantly ‘Pyramids’ and ‘Bad Religion’. Worthy follow-up to ‘Nostalgia, Ultra’.




Big. ‘Backseat Freestyle’ - HUGE!




I know, I know it’s all been out before, but to hear it remastered and as one coherent album makes it all the more enjoyable. So much love.




Some indie stuff I like.




Mainly because of ‘110%’. What a tune.



Da man!!!

Death Grips – No Love Deep Web



Simply because his relentless, don’t give a fuck attitude and all the fun bizzznizzzz with the record label really amused me, the tunes are sick and his angry energy is actually quite gripping. Literally. Also let’s not forget THAT COVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment