Thursday 26 May 2016

Drake knows.



Drake is life. Drake’s lyrics are truth. There you have it. 

  
“Know yourself, know your worth.” – 0 – 100

“Doing is one thing. Doing it right is a whole different story.” – Preach

 “Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.” – Over My Dead Body

“When all is said and done, more is always said than done.” – Club Paradise

“Wish you would learn to love people and use things, and not the other way around.” – Connect

“Everybody talks and everybody listen. But somehow the truth just always comes up missing.” – Twitter (Sorry just had to include this one)

 “The game ain’t always fair and that’s the thing though. You can play your heart out, everybody don’t get a ring though.” – Made, Big Sean ft. Drake

“I’m hearing all of the jokes, I know that they tryna push me, I know that showing emotion don’t ever mean I’m a pussy.” - Lord Knows

No comments:

Post a Comment